QA Engineer – Core/IP Networking – Entry level/New Grad (ME003)
We are offering a great opportunity to work with a telecommunication and wireless company. We are Looking for an entry-level QA Engineer who would be an individual contributor interacting with other Engineering teams, and Customer Support and Field Engineers to help build and validate the features and solutions for major service provider customer deployments. This engineer would write test strategy, test plans to cover the various functional, performance and scalability aspects of Platform and software validation. Engineer will need to be able to help automate test cases to improve test efficiency.
- Preferred 1+ years of relevant experience. Recent College graduates with relevant coursework and projects will be considered.
- MS in EE/CS preferred, or similar field
- Ability to take on a small test project and work with peers and leads to complete the task.
- A fast learner with a flexible attitude.
- Good Analytical and Communication Skills.
- Self-Motivated team player and highly detailed with a good work ethic.
- Willing to travel between San Diego and San Jose as required.
- Experience in coding with scripting languages (tcl/python/perl/linux shell scripting)
- Experience with Linux environment
Good knowledge and/or relevant projects in some of the below areas. Work experience in any of these areas is a plus.
- Network concepts – Networking models – OSI, TCP/IP, Routing, Switching concepts.
- Networking protocols such as
- TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, ICMP, ICMPv6, ARP
- DHCP, DNS, SSH, RADIUS, TACACS, LDAP, IPSec
- Good understanding of Operating system concepts and network applications.
- Exposure to Network Security - Encryption, Key Management, PKI, Cert Management
- Working knowledge about tools like Ping, TraceRoute, Wireshark and iPerf
- Network Management and Monitoring protocols such as SNMP, TR-069
- Working with Cisco/Juniper hardware – Routers, Switches, Security Gateways
Location: San Diego, CA
To apply for this position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include reference to Job #ME003, or mail your resume to SpiderCloud Wireless, Inc., Attn: HR Dept., Job #ME003, 475 Sycamore Drive, Milpitas, CA 95035.