Manufacturing Quality Engineer (TW001)
We are offering a great opportunity to work with a telecommunication and wireless company. Looking for a strong Manufacturing Quality Engineer to work with our design team and contract manufacturers in producing high quality and low cost wireless products.
- 5 years of experience in a manufacturing engineering/quality engineering role.
- 4 year college degree in a technical discipline (preferred).
- Experienced in transferring and maintaining manufacturing processes at contract manufacturers
- Have worked on RF and Digital based products with emphasis on wireless preferred.
- Design, implement and maintain assembly/quality assurance protocols and methods for processing materials into partially finished or finished products.
- Manage the quality lifecycle of products from NPI to EOL.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and managing compliance of manufacturing and production processes with internal and external safety, quality and regulatory standards requirements for worldwide distribution.
- Performs analysis of reports and production data to identify trends and recommend updates or changes to quality standards and procedures when necessary.
- May assure compliance to in-house and/or external specifications and standards (i.e. ISO9001).
- Detail oriented, organized, energetic, and possess good communication skills.
- Can demonstrate passion for learning new products and platforms as they hit the telecommunications market
- Expert knowledge of telecommunications and wireless industry
- Experience in DFx, SMT process, FMEA, and Six Sigma methodology
- Experience in Arena or Agile
- Good knowledge of ERP systems
- Prior experience with ISO9001 business management systems implementation
Location: Milpitas, CA
To apply for this position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include reference to Job #TW001, or mail your resume to SpiderCloud Wireless, Inc., Attn: HR Dept., Job #TW001, 475 Sycamore Drive, Milpitas, CA 95035.