Mobile Testing Engineer (Contract) (RN006-C)
The tester will be responsible for helping the team test our mobile apps, and ensuring that our users have an outstanding and bug free user experience.
- Responsible for planning and executing tests for various features of the mobile App across both Android and iOS
- Work closely with development team to review feature specs and write robust test plans to validate new features.
- Strive to become the SME in the Mobile App testing at Spidercloud
- Set up test environments, execute tests, document results, and work with development team to reproduce and resolve bugs
- Develop Regression, Feature, Scale, Performance test suites for all Spidercloud Apps
- Automate test cases using 3rd party tools or developing scripts to integrate with existing automation framework
- Takes ownership/responsibility for the product quality
- Co-ordinate with Program Management, Developers and QA leads
- Work independently on projects with minimal supervision.
- Proactive and self-driven to go above and beyond their tasks, with a strong attention to details.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- With 4 years of QA/testing experience, at least 2 years of experience on mobile App testing for Android and iOS
- Web test and Mobile test automation (using Appium, SouceLabs, Selenium WebDriver or similar) a huge plus
- 2+ years of experience with Web application testing and troubleshooting on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE
- Experience with Web Services / API testing (Postman, SoapUI or similar)
- Experience with command line on Unix/Linux
- Experience testing with Network Management applications a plus.
- Prior telecom or mobile device, application or content management experience preferred
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages is a big plus
- Experience with Shell scripting
- Proven communication skills in both verbal and written
Location: Milpitas, CA
To apply for this position, please email your resume to: email@example.com and include reference to Job #RN005-C, or mail your resume to SpiderCloud Wireless, Inc., Attn: HR Dept., Job #RN005-C, 475 Sycamore Drive, Milpitas, CA 95035.
NOTE: Anticipated Contract Duration: 6 months