SpiderCloud Wireless Recognized by Leading Mobile Industry Organizations for Small Cell Innovation and Market Momentum
Small Cell Forum, Light Reading, and Informa Telecoms & Media Have Nominated the Company for Six Awards
San Jose, Calif. May 27, 2015 – SpiderCloud Wireless, Inc., the leading provider of scalable small cell Enterprise Radio Access Networks (E-RAN), has been nominated for six innovation and market momentum awards as part of three upcoming annual conferences that are taking place in June.
“We thank the industry for its recognition of our company’s efforts and are grateful to our partners, vendors and investors for all of their continued support,” said Michael Gallagher, CEO of SpiderCloud Wireless.
Small Cell Forum (smallcellforum.org) nominated SpiderCloud Wireless for three awards at their annual Industry Conference that is taking place in London, United Kingdom, June 9-11.
- Excellence in Commercial Deployment (Enterprise): Vodafone UK “Sure Signal Premium” powered by SpiderCloud Wireless
- Small Cell Access Point Design and Technology: SpiderCloud’s Dual-band 4G and Multiple Operator Scalable Small Cell System
- Small Cell Tool Design and Technology: Ease Deployment and Scaling of Small Cell Networks with iBwave and SpiderCloud Wireless
Light Reading (www.lightreading.com), the market-leading online community for the global communications sector, nominated SpiderCloud for two Leading Lights awards at its upcoming Big Telecom Event (BTE) (www.bigtelecomevent.com), taking place June 8-10 in Chicago, USA.
- Company of the Year (private) – “Awarded to the privately held firm that stands out from its competitors, innovates constantly, makes investors proud and employees happy.”
- Best Deal Maker – “Awarded to the company that has consistently demonstrated good timing, judgment and execution in high-profile acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures and other multi-company financial arrangements.”
Informa Telecoms & Media nominated SpiderCloud Wireless for an LTE innovation award as part of the annual LTE World Summit taking place in Amsterdam, Netherlands June 23-25.
- Best Innovation in HetNet – “Award recognizes the best Heterogeneous Network Development.”
During the last year, SpiderCloud has won six major industry awards with customers and partners. See more about SpiderCloud’s industry recognition at www.spidercloud.com/news/awards
SpiderCloud Wireless’s customers include América Móvil/Telcel, Avea, EE, Verizon, Vodafone UK and Netherlands, Warid Telecom, among others. SpiderCloud’s partners are Cisco and NEC.
Meet SpiderCloud Wireless at these upcoming events:
- Small Cells World, June 9-11 in London, United Kingdom
- LTE World Summit, June 23-25 in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Small Cells India, July 10 in Mumbai, India
About SpiderCloud Wireless
SpiderCloud Wireless has developed a breakthrough and scalable small cell system that allows mobile operators to deliver unprecedented cellular coverage, capacity and smart applications to enterprises. SpiderCloud Wireless is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company that is based in San Jose, California and is backed by investors Charles River Ventures, Matrix Partners, Opus Capital and Shasta Ventures. For more information visit www.spidercloud.com and follow SpiderCloud on Twitter http://twitter.com/spidercloud_inc
SpiderCloud Wireless is a registered trademark and SmartCloud a trademark of SpiderCloud Wireless, Inc. © 2015 SpiderCloud Wireless, Inc.
Phone: +33 6 72 15 05 69
Ronny Haraldsvik, CMO
Phone: +1 831 224 5043