Project/Program Manager (NV003)
The Program manager will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team to develop the next generation of small cell multi-mode systems. You will interact with other organizations within SpiderCloud including Product Management, Manufacturing, and Customer Support.
- Plan and execute projects within the defined project constraints
- Project responsibilities span system definition through release to production and successful completion of field trials
- Facilitate the definition of project goals, tasks, and resource requirements; assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management
- Minimum BS degree or equivalent and 2+ years of engineering project management experience. Must have hands-on experience in managing complex software and/or hardware projects.
- Good understanding of software and hardware development cycles as well as the relevant development best practices
- Hands-on Project management experience, demonstrable track record of on-time delivery based on committed project constraints.
- Ideal candidate possesses successful background in SW and/or HW development, including specification, coding / development, and release from QA to customers, preferably with carrier class installations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; must be capable of documenting and communicating system design and specifications.
- Strong technical aptitude, along with analytical skills, and experience working with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and familiarity with JIRA
Location: Milpitas, CA
To apply for this position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include reference to Job #NV003, or mail your resume to SpiderCloud Wireless, Inc., Attn: HR Dept., Job #NV003, 475 Sycamore Drive, Milpitas, CA 95035.