QA Engineer – Application Testing (Contract) (RN005-C)
We are looking for hands-on dynamic QA engineers, to test our Network Management products.
- Go through the feature development specs and write robust test cases/test plans to validate new features
- Work with Dev team to get test plans reviewed and execute tests
- Set up test environments, document results, and work with development team to reproduce and resolve bugs
- Use existing tools (Jira, TestRail etc.) for bug tracking, test tracking etc.
- Takes ownership/responsibility for the product quality
- Co-ordinate with Program Management, Developers and QA leads
- Ability to independently work on projects with minimal supervision.
- Proactive and self-driven to go above and beyond their tasks, with a strong attention to details.
- Masters degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- With at least 3+ years of experience on testing Client/Server applications that are Java/Web based
- 2+ years of experience with Web application testing and troubleshooting on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE
- Experience and knowledge in HTTPS/SSL/Certificate Management/Encryption.
- WebUI Automation experience with various tools including Selenium
- Experience with Web Services / API testing (Postman, SoapUI or similar)
- Experience with command line on Unix/Linux
- Knowledge of testing methodologies (load, stress, acceptance, regression, localization, black box/white box, security, performance, usability, accessibility, smoke)
- Experience with Databases – Mainly MYSQL. To be able to write SQL queries a plus.
- Prior telecom experience a plus.
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages is a big plus
- Proven communication skills in both verbal and written
Location: Milpitas, CA
To apply for this position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include reference to Job #RN005-C, or mail your resume to SpiderCloud Wireless, Inc., Attn: HR Dept., Job #RN005-C, 475 Sycamore Drive, Milpitas, CA 95035.
NOTE: Anticipated Contract Duration: 6 months