Sr. QA Engineer – Security/IP/Platform Testing (RN002)
We are offering a great opportunity to work with a telecommunication and wireless company. We are Looking for a QA Engineer who would be an individual contributor interacting with other Engineering teams, and Customer Support and Field Engineers to help build and validate the features and solutions for major service provider customer deployments. This engineer would write test strategy, test plans to cover the various functional, performance and scalability aspects of Platform and software validation.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- MS in EE/CS or similar field
- Ability to lead complex test projects and provide technical guidance to other junior members.
- Contribute to test strategies and help the teams in improving productivity and test effectiveness.
- Experience with any scripting language (tcl/python/perl/linux shell scripting).
- Strong understanding of Operating system concepts and network applications.
- Hands-on experience with Traffic Generators, sniffers, packet analyzers etc. (Ixia/Spirent)
- Good Analytical and Communication Skills. Capable of working with dev and prod. Mgmt. teams
- Self Motivated and highly detailed with a good work ethics.
Excellent knowledge and work experience in most of the below areas:
- Platform features (Port Mirroring, Link Aggregation, QoS, ACL )
- L2/L3 Features (TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, ICMP, ICMPv6, ARP)
- DHCP, DNS, SSH, RADIUS, TACACS, LDAP, IPSec
- Security testing knowledge/experience on Encryption, Key Management, PKI, Cert Management, Vulnerability Scanners, Application penetration testers
- Hands on experience using tools like Wireshark/iPerf
- Hands on experience using Security Tools like Codenemicon, MuDynamics, Nessus etc
- Network Management and Monitoring (SNMP, TR-069)
- Hands-on experience in configuring and working with Cisco/Juniper hardware - Especially ASR1k series, Juniper SSG
- Need to automate test cases. Scripting experience with Python a plus.
Location: Milpitas, CA
To apply for this position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include reference to Job #FF001, or mail your resume to SpiderCloud Wireless, Inc., Attn: HR Dept., Job #FF001, 475 Sycamore Drive, Milpitas, CA 95035.