Sr. Engineer, Technology Introduction (GM004)
SpiderCloud’s Technology Introduction team is responsible for the deployment of Radio Access Network (RAN) solutions to wireless Operators and channel partners. The Technology Introduction team works with SpiderCloud’s customers to develop product verification strategies and deploy SpiderCloud RAN solutions in Operator labs, field trials, commercial trials, qualification and First Field Applications (FFA) in commercial networks. They are responsible for end-to-end support, deployment and operational activities for the SpiderCloud Wireless E-RAN solutions.
We are looking for a highly motivated and resourceful individual to provide high quality customer support in the North American market to a large Tier-1 Operator. The ideal candidate must be a senior level technical specialist and will have strong deployment, troubleshooting and support skills on end-to-end mobile networks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct deployment, integration and problem resolution support to local customer and installation resources
- Located in the geographic area of the country to interface with customer labs as the first escalation point for all validation/verification and technical support requests
- Collaborate with the technical leads from SpiderCloud’s customers to drive solution requirements for lab trials, early market trials, and FFAs
- Define all requirements for the Installation of SpiderCloud’s equipment in the Operator’s lab and commercial network
- Develop solution verification test plan to be executed at the operator’s facility in time frames required
- Execute the verification plan with the operator and report results to all stakeholders on a periodic basis
- Work with SpideCloud TAC support and engineering to resolve issues identified during the solution verification
- Obtain acceptance of the solution from the Operator to accordance with milestones
- Writing and validating customer Method Of Procedures (MOPs) for all new Spidercloud hardware and software being integrated into the customer network
- Provides technical leadership, knowledge transfer and demonstrations to customer operations teams and partners; as well as internal Field Services teams
- 5 – 10+ years of experience in mobile infrastructure technology deployment including systems architecture, deployment, troubleshooting and network operations
- Experience with field deployment, acceptance processes, and support services
- Experience and knowledge of deploying Small Cells or indoor wireless solutions is desired
- Strong technical competencies in mobile voice and packet data integration, RF engineering, IP networks and system performance
- Detailed knowledge of common telecommunication protocols such as SIP, TR-069, SSL/TLS, LDAP, Radius, SOAP/XML
- Detailed knowledge of IP Protocols including IPv4, IPv6, IPSEC, routing protocols and network protocols.
- Familiarity of 3GPP and 3GPP2 standards and best practices
- Working knowledge of 802.11 standards
- Must be a strong problem solver, self-motivated, organized and analytical
- Passionate about improving our customers’ experience and relationship
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively
- A Bachelor of Sciences or an Engineering Degree is a must
- Ability to travel up to 50%. Travel will vary based upon field activities
Location: West Coast – based in Redmond, WA
To apply for this position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include reference to Job #GM004, or mail your resume to SpiderCloud Wireless, Inc., Attn: HR Dept., Job #GM004, 475 Sycamore Drive, Milpitas, CA 95035.