Technical Support Engineer (RT004)
Technical Support Engineers provide technical expertise to resolve customer issues with products, answer application questions, and assist with implementations and upgrades. They interface with our engineering team to resolve escalated issues and implement new solutions. We are looking for highly motivated and resourceful individuals to provide high quality customer support in the North American market to a wide range of mobile operators.
The ideal candidate will have strong deployment, troubleshooting and support skills on end-to-end mobile networks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Instructs and advises customers by telephone, email, or other appropriate means on installation, application, troubleshooting, maintenance, and upgrades of SpiderCloud products.
- Resolves first- and second- level technical issues.
- Recreates customer problems and tests resolutions in a lab environment.
- Provides documentation, including test plans and MOPS, to assist customers.
- Provides after-hours and weekend customer support based on a rotating on-call schedule.
- Has experience with mobile carrier operations procedures and expectations.
- Drives issues to closure with strong focus on customer satisfaction and acceptance.
- 2+ years of experience with wireless technology (UMTS, LTE, or WiFi protocol; including small cells and 3GPP)
- Experience to include deployment, support, troubleshooting and network operations
- Experience with wireless testing and debugging tools such as QxDM (Qualcomm EXtensible Diagnostic Monitor) or TEMS (TEst Mobile System).
- Technical skills in data equipment such as routers, switches, and wireless LAN; wireless Core. CCIE or CCNA or other vendor-specific certification is a plus.
- Must be a strong problem solver, self-motivated, organized and analytical.
- Passionate about improving our customers’ experience and relationship.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively.
- BS with at least 2 years of relevant professional experience.
Location: Milpitas, CA
To apply for this position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include reference to Job #RT004 or mail your resume to SpiderCloud Wireless, Inc., Attn: HR Dept., Job #RT004, 475 Sycamore Drive, Milpitas, CA 95035